The Parish Magazine is normally a printed magazine that is distributed around the Parish by members of the congregation but since the "lockdown" we have published it on-line.
Also see the magazines from the archive that we have and have scanned from 1943, 1944 and 1968.
The Parish Magazine from 1943 has been scanned and is available to download.
The magazine was only 4 pages as the war paper restrictions were in force.
Here is the Parish Magazine from January 1944 with the advertisements back on the back page.
Again it was printed on recycled paper.
This the new format of the magazine from February 1968. This was part printed with a Letterpress printing press and hand typed by the late Betty Stone and duplicated.
Notice the number attending Holy Nativity and the Baptism of Naomi Beeley.